Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata
3.3.17 (Release) Order Entry for iPad
Release Date: 2/19/2016 | Live Date: 2/28/2016 10:00pm PT | OTA: https://ota.io/ejyqra
- [OE-4543] - Fixed issue where staff member would not become session owner when purchasing gift cards
- [OE-4868] - Fixed crash caused when using the on screen check in order screen.
- [OE-4973] - Fixed issue where VX805 manual entry would time out too quickly.
- [OE-5172] - Fixed issue where a session lock was removed while a staff member is still tendering payment.
- [OE-5412] - Internal - Tax exempt calculations were using object properties that are being deprecated.
- [OE-5491] - Fixed issue where the guests "Favorites" screen does not display all guest favorites correctly.
- [OE-5597] - Fixed issue where adjustments to order items did not reflect on a second attached app - service update required.
- [OE-5627] - Fixed issue where entering tip would remove manually entered gift card number
- [OE-5630] - Fixed issue where session owner is sometimes cleared when setting new owner.
- [OE-5634] - Fixed issue where finalizing with an offline CC authorization would lock the app with a SWOD.
- [OE-5640] - Fixed issue where the UI would not update after creating a new Guest Account
- [OE-5651] - When logging in to "My Account" the mask does not cover entire background
- [OE-5656] - Fixed issue where a check discount is not removed from an item when the item leaves a discounted check (service update required)
- [OE-5658] - Fixed issue where "Load Pre-Order" is still visible in the GuestUI even though it's disabled in ECM.
- [OE-5661] - Fixed crash caused when creating a combo and selecting qualifiers.
- [OE-5668] - Fixed crash caused when creating a combo and selecting qualifiers (from left side of screen).
- [OE-5669] - Fixed crash caused when editing checks and selecting an item.
- [OE-5670] - Fixed crash caused when using the on screen check in order screen (part 2)
- [OE-5645] - Allow user to search for checks up to 6 months in the past.